Friday, August 3, 2012

WANTED GOOD MOBILE PHONE .

I am looking for a good smart phone like samsung galaxy S1 or s2, or an iphone 3 or 4, or any good HTC phone. Please ring me on 07515750205 if you are selling one, my budget is up to 140 depending on the model and condition of phone, can travel to liverpool,cheshire,merseyside,wigan , st helens, warrington lancashire etc to pick up I have a BB bold 9790 for sale its mint condition come with usb only also its open to all network BLACK colour fone me for more information on 07951792781 please no email 150 ONO SAMSUNG NOTE BRAND NEW WITH STICKERS FACTORY UNLOCKED PHONE AND CHARGER ONLY... 1 YEAR MANUFACTURES WARRANTY CALL OR TEXT FOR MORE INFO ON... 07445505855 I have an iphone 3gs 16gb in black Has small mark inside screen from backlight repair 2 months ago.. All checked at time of screen repair.. Good condition Currently has arsenal skin on it but has had case over the top.. Can be removed by pulling off and wiping it over.. Has box and charger including original paperbook and pin etc... Quick sale wanted Can email reply asap as emails come to my phone... I HAVE FOR SALE MY GALAXY S2 IT IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS IT WORKS PERFECTLY THE PHONE HAS A SMASHED SCREEN THE SCREEN STILL WORKS AS NORMAL AND YOU CAN USE IT NORMALLY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL I HAVE BEEN USING IT LIKE THIS FOR 6 MONTHS NOW DIGITIZERS CAN BE PURCHASED OF EBAY FOR UNDER 10 COMES WITH CHARGER AND USB CABLE 130 NO OFFERS NO PAYPAL NO POSTING

0 comments:

Post a Comment