Monday, August 27, 2012

I PHONE 4 16gb and accessories ALL BRAND NEW!! PLUS Dr Dre Beats Headphones SOLO HD also included !

300 o.n.o I-Phone 4 Brand new on O2(UNUSED (No box) Bought from the States but is fully working on O2 in the UK, and comes with: Brand new charger in the box, Brand new SPECK I-Phone 4 case un opened! Brand new Screen Guard (Filmset) Dr Dre Beats SOLO HD headphones unused (Unwanted present) also included!!! This is an absolute BARGAIN 1st to see will buy! Cash on Collection only please call on 07748082266 I am selling my brand new Samsung Galaxy S III (White). I picked it up from T-Mobile on Thursday 9th August. Any one who would like more pictures or information just let me know. I would be happy to send the item by Special Delivery at a cost of 10.00 UK ONLY POSTAGE HTC Desire C, Brand new condition, only opened to test, unwanted gift, on Vodafone PAYG, Lovely phone in Black and red, has beats audio speaker on it, 95 Barton on Humber, 07881 273 867 Newest blackberry curve model, black, open to any network, everything with it.. no time wasters please.. selling as i want an iphone. 110 ono PRE OWNED SONY ERICSSON XPERIA E15i - UNLOCKED - BLACK CONTENTS SONY ERICSSON E15I XPERIA BATTERY CHARGER VAT RECIEPT ------------------------------------------------------------- ITEM DESCRIPTION The phone is unlocked The phone is in perfect working condition. The phone is in good physical condition. ------------------------------------------------------------ PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON 07931234555 OR CALL FOR ANY INQUIRIES IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE ITEM POSTED YO

0 comments:

Post a Comment