Sunday, August 26, 2012

Apple Iphone 3GS 16GB -

For Sale: Iphone 3GS 16GB still in full working order only for sale as have upgraded to the newer version. This phone is on O2 network. Comes with charger (also USB cable), headphones and a rubber case. Has a few scratches on the face however still fully works. Can be picked up or delivered if close by. Pictures will follow as soon as these are available. Ready to sell immediatley. The phone is unlocked so it will be able to be used with all networks. The phone has been used but it is still in immaculate condition as it has been in the holster since brought, there are a few marks and they would be known as minor scratches. The phone includes the box with the charger and usb If you would like to enquire more about the phone please feel free to ring me or send me a text. 07 88 44 22 232 I WILL NOT SHIP THIS PHONE SWAP/CASH ON COLLECTION PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING ME TO EMAIL U ON UR EMAIL ADDRESS I am selling the Nokia E71, Black, Open to all networks. It is a great phone and was purchased Offline Directly from Nokia. 85 O.N.O Apple iphone 3 (not 3s!!) 8gb for sale for 100 protected by case- very good condition. Comes with charger, and cover compatible with any network. reason for sale is that I got an upgrade for the new iPhone, but this phone has done me well. let me know if interested, would need collected from Bangor/ belfast. Mob no 07715576770 thanks i have a faulty blackberry curve 8520 for sale. gold housing and my asking price 50 but will negotiate price. for more details call 07765182217 will email photos not allowing me to upload

0 comments:

Post a Comment