Sunday, August 26, 2012

BRAND New iPhone 4s Black 16GB Locked o2/tesco mobile -

Will not send Anywhere. This is Pick up only. Brand new, Seal still on phone. 360 ovno Do not waste your time with silly offers txt Only. Here is my blackberry torch 9800, selling phone because of recent upgrade only had the phone since april, in mint condition comes with memory card, comes with charger not boxed. THIS IS THE IPHONE 4 S 16GB I WANT TO SELL THIS BECAUSE I GOT A GALAXY S 3 AND I DONT WANT THE IPHONE ANY MORE. IT BEEN USED FOR 1 MONTH. STILL IN PACK AS BRAND NEW PLS IF YOU WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ASKING FOR EXCHANGE I DONT WANT TO EXCHANGE MY PHONE FOR ANY ITEM YOU OWN IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED GIVE ME A BELL OR DROP AN EMAIL. I CAN MEET YOU IN ANY WERE NOT TOO FAR. NO TIME WASTERS AND NO GAMES iPhone 4 for sale - 32gb - black colour - comes with original box - original charger - apple headphones - unlocked for any network sim - Comes with free red speck case (AS SHOWN IN PHOTOS) minimal scratches, has been in a screen protector and case. But has normal wear from general use. No major scratches at all! Excellent condition. The phone will be reset to manufacturers settings so will be sent to you like a new phone with the up to date software. only problem is that the volume up button has become stuck inside but still work if poked in hard with something Send me your price offer. Call me or email me. NEED TO SELL URGENTLY! Call anytime before midnight. This phone is just TWO WEEKS old and you can see the purchased reci

0 comments:

Post a Comment