Friday, August 10, 2012

APPLE IPHONE 4 - 8GB BLACK BRAND NEW -

this phone will not be sold until the first week of september - i have a contract with o2 and broke my phone with my warranty i was able to get a brand new phone but i also get an upgrade in a few weeks so i will be selling my iphone 4 the first week in september for 300 I have the box and everything that comes with it, it is brand new and in perfect condition. o2 please e-mail if you are interested i check my e-mail constantly so i will respond quickly I can take payment through paypal and i will post with the cost of postage added on Hi all gumtree viewers I have a HTC desire mint con box and manuals and HTC inovation earphones and 2gb memory card and a tyre case and unlocked all networks and comes with receipt as proof and 12 months warranty, I bought the phone about month ago for 205 pounds Collection from home, NO PAYPAL , And no I will not deliver Hi, I have a Iphone 4 32GB in black boxed and unlocked with charger, usb, earphones etc. Wanting to swap for a Iphone 4S 16GB preferably unlocked and in mint condition. Would swap for a 4S 64GB with some cash on top. Would sell for 300. Email with offers, Thanks. samsung galaxy s2 vodafone noble black,comes with charger,usb 2 dock conects straight to pc,spare battery and phone case(designer gun metal with with white backing,the usb dock will charge the phone and spare battery at the same time,the phone was replaced by vodafone approx 1 month ago,dock and battery approx 2 months old,phone is in excellent condition with no marks or scratches,selling due to upgrade. samsung galaxy ace 1 unlocked with box and additional whit back(unused) additional charger as well as origional will post for extra cost phone is perfectly working and has a 2GB memory card text me 07514404435

0 comments:

Post a Comment