Friday, August 31, 2012

Samsung galaxy s3 mint with 3 cases with box asseries and extra 32 gig memery card !

all mint no scraches with bilt in 16 gig and extra 32 gig got it from carphonewerehouse so not on any network so factery unlocked bye samsung will concider 32 gig iphone 4s must be mint and on o2 or swap ipad 3 4g immaculate , not a scratch on it . black . 16gb .sim free , open to all networks . Phone , genuine charger and slim back case in blue . pick up only . thanks Hi I have got this iPhone 4s from T-mobile for upgrade deal. I have my previous IPhone so I will sale this one. still in the box and Brand new. I will only sale cash in Hand. no other offer or exchange. Thanks zonayed Apple iPhone 4 16gb unlocked takes any sim. Comes complete with original box USB charger and a wall plug. Sale needed to complete ASAP please respond quickly. Available for collection or delivery if not too far away. Hi I have a pink blackberry curve 9300 with box and charger has few scriffs on front of phone but phone works perfectly fine and still loads fast 70 ono. Just contact me by email or text if you want to know more thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment