Friday, August 24, 2012

BlackBerry Torch 9800 (faulty) Unlocked with Box and Charger ?

Hi. I am selling my Torch 9800 with its genuine charger and box. You cao longer operate the touch-screen by touching, however, the screen still comes on. The keyboard also does not work. Everything else works perfectly fine including its: track-pad, front buttons and all buttons around the sides of the phone. The phone is unlocked, therefore any SIM card is acceptable. Please feel free to contact me by texts, calls or email at anytime of the day. Lucas. Iphone 4s in white works perfectly comes with box, ear phones, and charger! Been using for nearly 3 weeks, still has cellophane on the back! If any questions please call me on 07415476416 not in any rush to sell, just I have a blackberry and it does what I want so not ieed of the iphone, Thankyou Julie :) SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE (ANY NETWORK) IN EXCELLENT MINT CONDITION 2 MONTHS OLD STILL GOT 10 MONTHS WARRANTY COMPLETE WITH CASE AND BOXED WITH ALL CONTENTS BARGAIN AS NEW THE PHONE IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, EXCELLENT CONDITION, I HAVE BEEN USING FOR YEAR. 32GB MODEL, ON O2 NETWORK, WILL SUPPLY PAYG SIM. COMES IN ORIGINAL BOX, CHARGER, AND NEW EARPHONES. I bought this HTC SENSATION around 8 months ago! had no issue great phone. But over the weekend stopped calling out??? still shows network coverage and can use the internet via 3g and wifi. so guess the person i bought it from waited a while and done a dodgy (w****ker) Anyway no use to me but might be good for abroad and would like to get a little money back! comes with everything BOX CHARGER USB HEADPHONES (never used) MANUALS this is not stolen otherwise i wouldnt have all the accessories. Cash on collection only North or Central London

0 comments:

Post a Comment