Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brand new unused Unlocked Blackberry 9790 black x 2 -

Hi. Two brand new blackberry 9790 phones Unlocked for sale. turned one on to have a look at it as you can see from the picture the other is still sealed in the box. 195 quid each can meet up around the m60 area if required. Contact by email and will give mobile if needed. Just dont have it on incase I get spam calls :) BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE BLACK - UNLOCKED - COMES WITH 2 GB MICRO SDHC MEMORY CARD - ANDROID 2.2 (FROYO) - 5 MP CAMERA - Spare WHITE cover! UNOPENED/SEALED! Bought only a few days ago Can arrange to meet up in central London if desired. Try calling... though as I can be busy most of the times, ideally leave me a text or an email message. Thanks for viewing! Hi there I have an Iphone 4S recently upgraded, I am happy with my previous Iphone 4 therefore selling it for quick money. Price 180 ONO. No time wasters please. Contact : 07428115009 (anytime) Box And Accessories For Nokia N82 London Sorry, this ad is no longer available. Almost All Included Accessories In Box In Very Good Condition USB DATA CABLE AV CABLE Box For Memory Card INSTRUCTIONS CD-ROM Selling my Huawei Ideos x1 Android phone Comes with charger and a 2 gb memory card Its in great condition and is a good smart phone to have

0 comments:

Post a Comment