Saturday, August 25, 2012

Apple iPhone 4 Unlocked - perfectly immaculate .

I want to sell my Apple iPhone 4 It is perfectly immaculate and spotless it is officially Unlocked Minimum Usage for a year with protected covers - as having 2 phones comes with original box and all accessories No scammers and no time wasters please - Fixed fair price, do not ask for discount please The phone ownership on my name and can surely be verified from Apple website NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. Genuine Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Marble White color 16GB Memory Brand new, Still boxed & sealed Unwanted present. Please call: 07403302828 I am selling my HTC SENSATION Boxed with all accessories. (and extra car holder and silicon case ). Its in a very good condition (I love my electronics and I always take care of them ) with no hard marks on it. Always been protected. If you have any questions or offer please ask. Thanks. blackberry bold 9790 in white , unlocked, brand new only took out of box to put the battery in 270.00 ono may part ex for a decent phone plus cash my way i am only selling due to getting an upgrade so this phone is no longer used it is in good condition has very slight wear on the silver edging but no cracks or scratches on the screen it is in full working order and is a fab little phone and is good when using the internet very quick, it comes with charger to if interested please text me on 07901 292 926

0 comments:

Post a Comment