Friday, August 24, 2012

Blackberry 9900 Bold New still in box for sale !

Brand New Blackberry 9900 for sale taken out of the box only for pictures, never used and ready to be used Buy it Now locked on orange Happy to arrange pick up. I work in central London and live in South East London and Kent so cover a wide area. text me for details - 07976 413 238 Thanks elllw im selling my apple iphone 4 16gb smart phone unlocked to any net work comes with every thing such as charger,usb,headphones, and box n manual n also under appple warrenty fone in very good conditio both side got sreen protctors on. for more info plz contact me on 07875818605 htc chacha - in brilliant condition - used twice , still in box , slight scratch on top of top right corner, from where i put it into the pink flip case thats comes with the phone . comes with charger, headset, instuctions, pink flip case. selling as i bought an easier to use less complicated phone . can post but at 10 charge also can do payment by paypal I have a brand new Apple iPhone 4S for sale. It is 16GB and is locked to Orange or T-Mobile (both sims are compatable) and comes with warranty from Apple. Not so long ago I purchased a brand new iPhone 4S from Orange and it went faulty as there was an issue with the home button. I went to Apple and they replaced it with a brand new one and provided me with another brand new warranty which will activate once the phone is first activated. If you consider that they are selling an iPhone 4S 16GB, for 499 this is a bargain. I also have the receipt of exchange. The item comes brand new with the original packaging given to me straight from the Apple shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment