Sunday, August 26, 2012

Iphone 4s white 16gb brand new never used still sealed bargain -

Here we have my I phone 4s for sale. Its brand new and never opened, it is an unwanted upgrade as I prefer my blackberry. It comes with a receipt and can only be collected from my home address, this will give buyer peace of mind when purchasing the phone. Why spend 500 from the shops, when you can get this brand new handset for 110 less than list. Text or call for quick response 07510103264. HI THERE. FOR SALE BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GT-I9300 SEALED BOX NEVER BEEN OPEN THE PHONE IS WORKING ON T-MOBILE AND ORANGE SIM CARD. IF YOU NEED UNLOCKED I CAN PROVIDE UNLOCKING CODE. THE PRICE IS FIXED CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY. Hi there I have here for sale my blackberry bold 9780, it is in GREAT condition and is JUST 1 year old (In August) I am only selling due to my husband finally convincing me to turn to the dark side and become....AN IPHONE USER *dramatic gasp* My phone comes with, box, charger, data cable and disc. It is also unlocked to any network, but is originally 3 settings. I am looking for 130 ono Call, text or email for more info! Blackberry 8900 in excellent condition and full working order. It comes in original box and accessories also will add two cases for it. Please see the pictures of the actual phone for sale. My final prices is 60 no silly offers please. Thank you hi i have a brand new never sim free blackberry curve 9320 3g its in excellent condition as its only been out of the box to turn it on and try it, but i dont like it and cant get the hang of using it so decided to sell it, its still got the screen prot

0 comments:

Post a Comment