Friday, August 31, 2012

Black iPhone 3GS 16gb unlocked .

I am selling my black iPhone 3GS with 16gb. It is in good working condition. It is unlocked and also Jailbroken so apps can be downloaded for free. It comes with original box, charger, USB cable and the sim pieeded to insert and remove sim cards. Grab a bargain! hi.i have apple iphone 4 16gb locked on vodafone network in mint condition.just only phone.no service in uk. only 4 abroad.cal me on 07574398809.thanx no time wasters please. no text please. [no chinese phone] hi, imsaling blackberry 9700 its in good condition but screen white need new screen thats y m saling ass fullty,,,,pls dont send me e mail just phone me or text me... thanks. Good condition, working restored to factory settings 2GB memory card and charger. Touch screen with slide out keyboard West yorkshire, Wakefield. i have a iphone 4 16gb in white i have the box etc and a few cases and screen protectors. i am looking to swap for another phone. please email if interested

0 comments:

Post a Comment