Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Great for the Partially Sighted - Doro 326i GSM handleplus mobile phone *

The Doro 326i GSM handleplus mobile phone is an easy to use mobile phone which allows you to make and receive calls. Dorect memory buttons, a large keypad and display make dialling easier while a vibrating ringer alerts you of incoming calls. An easily activated speaker phone provides added convenience. I AM SELLING A BLACKBERRY 7100v ON VODAFONE, IN GOOD CONDITION AND WORKS GREAT. COMES WITH CHARGER PICKUP ONLY PLS FROM CONCORD, WASHINGTON NO OFFERS Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue 16gb internal memory This phone is an unwanted upgrade arrived today. Selling for 440.00 or nearest offer This has to be a cash transaction to subsidise my line rental. No swaps. Call or txt me on (07771 854080) David Here i have my brand new apple iphone 4s as i got it as replacement yesterday, the phone is brand new still have the company stickers on and its locked to vodafone. apple store have sent me a reciept through email i can print or forward it to you. for more info call or text me on: 07926591805 cash on collection Hi, im selling my vodafone apple iPhone 4S 16GB + charger, its in good condition and fully working, the only reason im selling it is because i need the money. Phone is only availble by pick up in the lordshill - southampton area. If you have any questions email me please. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment