Friday, August 31, 2012

Brand new apple iPhone4s 16g black in box ?

Brand new apple iPhone 4s 16g in box. Only selling as I have another. Do not contact me asking to send overseas as I will NOT do this because of fraud. Collect the phone tonight for 360 bargain No bargain shud collect in person Strictly no timewasters withheld numbers will not be answered call me on 07466665550 (Lyca) 07572626326 (T Mobile) FACTORY UNLOCKED COMES WITH BOX..HEADFONES.. CHARGER.. SCREEN PROTECTORS.. 2 PROTECTIVE CASES.. 2 WALLET STYLE CASES AND 2 STYLUS PENS APPROX 6 WEEKS OLD WAS A UPGRADE BUT CANNOT GET USED TO THE TOUCH SCREEN APART FROM THAT IT IS A BRILLIANT PHONE, GENUINE PEOPLE ONLY SCAMMERS WILL BE IGNORED AS IM WELL AWARE OF THEM CASH ONLY .. THANK YOU HTC Wilfire S White, in excellent condition as only used for a few months. Dont have box or charger so phone only. Unlocked to all networks, can be seen working. Feel free to contact me for more info :) iPhone 4s White 16gb unlocked to all networks was brought in Australia back in May still under apple warranty till May 2013 Phone only as need charger for my iPad 300 bargain ONO

0 comments:

Post a Comment