Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Brand New Sony Xperia Ray Mobile Phone (O2 network) -

This is a black brand new, unused mobile which was supplied by O2 as a replacement for a damaged phone. It has never been taken out of the box. I do not have the instruction booklet or charger though. Here is a link to see the phone: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/products/phones/xperia-ray/ Comes with everything just not the headphone... Really good condition unlock to any network please text if ur interested No swaps please - cash only. (relisted because last night a swap deal couldnt go ahead) genuine buyers only, it is a bargain at this price. see my advert from yesterday, will save me putting it up again. http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/samsung-galaxy-s3-white-factory-unlocked-bargain-manchester-310/109877130 regards Hi I am selling my handmade unique I phone 4/S back cover cases.. Nothing like it on the market! Really lovely designs and totally eye catching.. Grab one before its gone!! If you have any questions please contact me on 07429436169 Pick up only Thank you I have for sale a black Apple iPhone 32GB on the Orange network. At the end of my contract but was recently replaced from Orange Care insurance so only 1 month old. In great condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment