Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scarface hard case for Apple iPhone 4 OR 4s Tony Montana Quotes *

Scarface hard case for Apple iPhone 4 OR 4s Tony Montana Quotes very high quality cover Got it as a present but didnt like it 20 Address Earls Court SW5 0RQ HTC One X Black Smartphone (http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-x/) Brand New = SEALED in box, NEVER OPENED ONLY EIGHT DAYS OLD Unlocked = Any network Comes with my Phones4U Reciept, dated 13th August. Fully covered under manufacturers Warranty 12 months. UNWANTED upgrade, I am waiting for iPhone 5. 375 or make an offer - Retail value 437 100% Legit & listed on eBay aswell. I can meet in Tunbridge Wells area mornings and nights outside of work, or weekends any time. Also listed in Central London Gumtree where I work week days. Samsung Galaxy Note – White – Sim Free – Unbranded – Boxed – Excellent Condition – Hardly used With 5.3 inch Super AMOLED Screen and S-Pen, this is one of the best phones out there in the market. Some people prefer it over the S3 and HTC One X and the iPhone 4S. The big screen is a joy to watch movies and pictures etc. Comes boxed with all genuine accessories except the earphones as I have used them. Local collection is the best option but I can deliver for fuel cost within Manchester. No scammers, time wasters or mind changers please. Only buy if you know what you are going to get and happy with the agreed price. I can provide any ID for peace of mind that the item is genuine UK model and wont get blocked or barred etc. Text/Call or email me and I will get back to you. I have not uploaded the pictures but internet is full of s

0 comments:

Post a Comment