Monday, August 27, 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900 Black, unlocked !

Blackberry Bold 9900 Black, used but in a good condition,Boxed with accessories,unlocked to all networks. for 190 cash on collection only, no paypal or posting etc..... Here I have a Samsung E720 Mobile Phone for sale. Phone is in used condition. Phone is in good working order and on unlocked to any network. Phone does have a camera, mp3 music player & radio. Phone comes with battery and new black housing. 10. Thanks for looking! I have a boxed HTC sensation, with a wall charger, USB cables, high power Anker 1900mAh battery (which can easily get me through a good 30-40 hours of basic usage or between 20-30 hours with generous use... If you pay the asking price I will also throw in the protective case and 16gb memory card... The phone is locked to Vodafone The phone itself is in excellent condition and it has no scratches, cracks... I its built very strong and can almost any fall Please call or text to enquire Hi ive iphone4s its on 02 network its new a few weaks ago still newfront and back screen protecters on it buy with no worries call or text me on 07922869820 thanks Hi I am selling a blackberry 9800 torch unlocked good condition comes with phone charger and blue case and 2gb memory card reason for selling is just upgraded to a blackberry 9900 if interested call 07811739375

0 comments:

Post a Comment