Friday, August 31, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 White 16gb.. Nearly New. QUICK SALE +

Samsung Galaxy S3 16gb Marble White.. Nearly new only used for 2weeks. Has a anti-fingerprint screen protector which gives the phone full protection. Comes with original box and all accersories also a white leather case worth 20. i will also throw in a extra 4gb memory card. The quality of graphics is 10x better IPHONE4S. I have transferred some movies to the phone and its pure HD quality.I got this phone as upgrade from Tmobile but i want a Blackberry The price i have put up is put up with alot of consideration however i will be willing to listen to offers.PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME TELLING ME HOW OTHER ADVERTS ARE CHEAPER ON GUMTREE. IF THERE IS CHEAPER OPTIONS THEN YOU SHOULD CALL THEM INSTEAD OF ME. I WILL CONSIDER ANY SERIOUS OFFERS... Call or Text me on 07539375550 names Riyaz....Please note- price is negotiable.. **365** Thank You... I got this phone 2 days ago to replace my phone that broke. I just found out that my insurance covers my old broken one and that I get a replacement. The phone has been removed from its box and turned on. Other than that it is brand new. Perfect condition! 4.3 inch WVGA SUPER AMOLED Plus display Dual Core processor 3D graphic performance and fast data processing 8 megapixel auto focus camera with Full HD 1080p recording and playback Technical Details Network: HSPA+ (21 Mbps), HSUPA (5.76 Mbps), EDGE, GPRS (Class 12), Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900), Quad band UMTS (850/900/1900/2100) AP: Samsung Dual Core Application Processor Dimensions: 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.49 mm Display: 4.3 inch WVGA SUPER AMOLED Plus Memory: 1Gb RAM, 16Gb, MicroSD (up to 32Gb) Camera: 8MP AF with LED Flash + 2MP Front Conectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, BT v3.0+HS, USB 2.0 Conectors: MicroUS The iPhone 4S features a powerful dual-co

0 comments:

Post a Comment