Monday, August 27, 2012

IPhone 4G / 4S (Black & White) LCD Screen Replacement !

IPhone 4G / 4S LCD Screen Replacement. Both Black and White Screens In stock. Fitment time 90 mins. IPhone 4 Rear Glass Covers also stocked (Black & White) Fitted for 10. Ring for more info. Im trying to get rid of this curve, its condition is around 6/10 it works perfectly fine and is unlocked. Im located around chingford hatch so I can meet you anywhere in that area. Call or email with any questions. Iphone 4s in white, broke when abroad, was not my contract and the person wh paid it refused to let me get it fixed. It is in amazing condition and just want to get rid of it as its sitting in my room, still comes with box, charger and headphones. Price is happy to be discussed. Email or text me! APPLE IPHONE 16gb. BLACK LOCKED TO ORANGE VERY GOOD CONDITION COMES WITH BOX, SIM REMOVAL TOOL & CHARGER I WILL ALSO THROW IN A COUPLE OF CLIP ON HARD BACK COVERS IN VARIED COLOURS PLEASE TEXT 07766-541970 BRAND NEW SAMSUNG c3050 in pink. Phone comes with new charger and in white box with imei label. Collection from L6 or city centre. Any question pls call or inbox me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment