Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mint condition blackberry 9900 swap or for cash !

Hi i am selling my blackberry due to me getting a company phone But i can swap with iphone 4 with cash on top (to you) Thanks Zain 07837816814 For Sale I have a Black Samsung Tocco Lite S5230 touch screen mobile phone in great working order. There are no marks on the screen still has the screen cover on it only been used for 3 weeks..it is unlocked. Phone Is In Excellent Working Condition. Comes With Charger, no box. Usual Signs Of Wear And Tear, But Other Than That It Is Kept In Excellent Condition. Features of the Samsung Tocco Lite include: •3.2 megapixel camera with digital zoom •Video recording (QVGA 15fps) •Display: TFT, 262K colours, 240 x 400 pixels (3.0 inches) •Music player (MP3/AAC/AAC+/AAC++/WMA formats) •Stereo FM radio RDS •64-voice polyphonic ringtones / MP3 ringtones •Integrated handsfree speakerphone •Personal organiser functions •Memory: MicroSD memory card slot (up to 16GB) •Conectivity: Bluetooth 2.1, USB 2.0 •WAP 2.0, GPRS Class 10, EDGE •Quadband GSM •Size: 10 Hi there, I am moving away and I don’t have enough space for everything, so therefore I am selling my stuff, please let me know, if you would like to buy any of the following. It is all very cheap and some are very antique, bag a bargain quick! If interested, please email me for further detail, or please call 07404822168. You can email me for photos or give me BEST OFFER for the item, you would like to buy. THINGS FOR SALE: Electrics 26. Satellite 15 27. Dell Inspiron 1000 laptop 90 28. Blackberry Bold 9700 Smar

0 comments:

Post a Comment