Friday, August 24, 2012

APPLE IPHONE 3GS 16GB - STUCK ON APPLE LOGO .

FOR SALE IS MY APPLE IPHONE 3GS 16GB PHONE WORKED WELL UNTIL ONE DAY TURNED IT ON AND GOT STUCK ON THE APPLE LOGO IM NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND DO NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO FIX MOST LIKELY AN EASY FIX FOR SOMEONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE HTC INCREDIBLE S ON ALL NETWORKS MINT CONDITION PHONE AND CHARGER WITH 8GB MEMORY CARD http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_incredible_s-3788.php FOR SALE 120 NO LESS OR SWAP FOR ANOTHER PHONE TEXT ONLY DUE TO WORK 07504495636 this is the latest model of galaxe s2 gt-i9100P with nfc...its fully box with all accessories still seal..want iphone 4s.. call or text-07877481434 I want to sell my nokia lumia 800 black locked on orange. Its brand new I never insert sim into it. All the accessories everything is brand new. I purchased it over the ebay for my sister but she wanted cyan color so I purchased cyan for her. I can show you my ebay history if you want. You can collect it from central london in working hours or from east london afterwards. 32GB WHITE IPHONE 4s - BRAND NEW UPGRADE, UNUSED AND FULLY BOXED, COMPLETE WITH: UPGRADE RECEIPT AND VISA STATEMENT. POWER CHARGER, DATA CABLE, HEADPHONE SET JUST UNDER A YEARS APPLE WARRANTY UNLOCKED FOR ALL UK NETWORKS. 32 GB MEMORY . PLEASE REPLY WITH CONTACT DETAIL IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS FURTHER. THANK YOU FOR READING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment