Thursday, August 16, 2012

**UNLOCKED**HTC SENSATION -

Hi, Looking to sell my HTC Sensation mobile with 1GB internal memory and 8GB on Kingston 8GB micro card. Runing Android ICS 4.0.3, It is a dual-core phone.The phone also has a 8MP camera and HD Videos at 1080P Resolution. Check google for full spec. The phone is in *MINT* condition and unlocked to all network. The phone comes with mains charger and data cable. Questions welcome. �200ono. Text only.Thanks! brand new blackberry 9800 for sell !!!! Selling my brand new blackberry 9800 for 250. Never being used, accessories complete. My sister got it for me same day my dad got me iphone4s. Only opened to see if all accessories are in. No delivery no pay pal CASH ONLY I have a 16gb iPhone 4s in black on Orange. I am looking to swap for a Samsung galaxy S3 on Orange. iPhone is in mint condition as it has always been in a case, Samsung needs to also be in mint condition. This is a brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 in white, sealed in the box never opened or used before. The phone is brand new, the box was sealed but I had to open the seal to find out what network the phone was on. Hence why I opened one side of the seal, which is shown in the picture. Apart from that the phone is still BRAND NEW. The phone is locked on O2 but can be unlocked onto any network, which I can do for you. (BUT WILL COST ABOUT 15 EXTRA ON TOP OF THE ASKING PRICE) All in all the phone is brand new sealed not tampered with, still has the security seal, as you can see in the picture. If you have any questions or queries then please contact me. *I WILL NOT BE SENDING ANY PHONE ABROAD TO ANYONE AND NO SILLY SCAMS* Apple iPhone 4s on T-MobileOrange network. Very good condition comes with box and charger. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment