Friday, August 3, 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 - BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX *

Brand new in manufacturers sealed box Samsung Galaxy S2 Smartphone in the colour WHITE. Completely unused and unopened. 250 or very near offer please Thanks for looking :) For sale is my Samsung Galaxy s2. The phone is in very good condition and was only bought in late March. Box includes: Phone Charger Pc Cable For any information call me 07508058139 few minor scratches overall good phone comes with box and accessories plus 3 batteries i will upload the pictures when i have time anyways ring for more info GRAB A BARGAIN Jailbreak Service Untethered For iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad 3, 2 & 1 & iPod Touch 4 15 email me, will get back to you asap White Sony ericsson arc s in good condition. Always had a screen protector on so not a mark on the screen. Hdmi conectivity and comes with the wire. This is a truly great phone, I am only selling as I fancy a change Please phone or text for further information I would swap preferably to an iphone or blackberry but am open to other phones as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment