Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nokia 6300 Unlocked Good Condition ?

Nokia 6300 Unlocked In Good Condition & Working Order Comes With a Charger & Handsfree Radio, Camera, Bluetooth etc Quick Sale Collection Only NO TEXT MESSAGES 30 Collect From Either Uxbridge or Hayes End I am selling this new never used however box was opened mobile phone Samsung GT E1080i. It comes boxed with original Samsung charger. Model: Samsung GT E1080i Color: Black Pick up from Southgate PLEASE NO PAY PAL PAYMENTS Hi I ve for sale iphone 4s with signal problem. Iphone is in brilliant condition, looks like new!!! Thanks for looking ;-) More info txt me on 07591458973 Pay up to 250 for your iPhones Just give me a call Quick cash N pickup straightaway Just give me a call on 07725258790 Apple Iphone 4s as new in box sim free never used comes complete as it would have from apple with charger and lead and headphones untouched. Bargain 400

0 comments:

Post a Comment