Friday, July 27, 2012

Looking for samsung galaxy ace or blackberry *

Looking for cheap samsung galaxy ace or blackberry,must b in good condition,preferably white and on 02...however would also consider black or other colour!! for sale, HTC wildfire android smart phone. its fast h looks good, comes complete with charger and is fully working. has official android 2.2 installed. the screen is perfect without any scratches. battery life is amazingly long still. (the price is a bit high but its due to the new like condition its still in & comes complete with a free micro SD card) I have for sale my upgrade Samsung Galaxy SIII Pebble Blue 16GB. This phone is locked to the Orange network. I have left the phone closed and not even opened the seal to check the contents. It is in the same condition as the retailer sent it. This phone is the most popular phone in the market right now. I want 400 for it but i am willing to entertain sensible offers. If you are interested you can call, txt or email. Thanks for looking. Zain Hello, I am looking for the Iphone 4 16gb Black or white. The phone needs to have following criteria : I buy all iPhone 4/4s that are faulty, working abroad, (Recently a lot of people got scammed in gum tree. Fraudster sell the phone to customer and later get it blocked to claim insurance,hence seller do need to provide me proof of purchase.) I prefer to make the transaction face to face. I will inspect the phone and will pay you cash at the spot. If you are a private seller, then I prefer to meet you in a public place (Library ,cafe, etc ) an

0 comments:

Post a Comment