Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brand new sealed HTC EXPLORER *

Brand new sealed in box unopened HTC explorer android handset on 3 network,black colour. my sister has this handset it is very nice and petite. 110. In Bolton call for more details 0757098837 In very good Condition 1 month old Boxed Up On Any Networks Also comes with a USB, CHARGER,CASE RING ONLY ! Thank You I have an I phone 4, imaculate condition and locked to O2. I am selling because I have the 4s now. There is no charger and box with this smart phone hence the asking price. Please no time wasters havnt got a picuture sorry few months old. good condition. on o2 network. comes with a speaker that plugs into phone 45 ono Sony Ericsson P900 Touch screen smartphone (Used) Unlocked to all networks - Brilliant cellphone in my opinion. NO TIME WASTERS - Cash Sale Only!! 70. 00 (not negotiable) I can be reached on 07939 993 671 Please no calls after 10pm Collection only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment