Thursday, July 26, 2012

IPHONE 4, WHITE, 3 network, grab a bargain, SLIGHT DEFECT, PHONE FULLY WORKS -

HI I AM SELLING MY IPHONE 4 WHITE WITH BOX AND ACCESSORIES ONLY ON 3 NETWORK SLIGHT ISSUE IS HAVE A LOOK AT PIC 2 SLIGHT HAIRLINE CRACK DOES NOT AFFECT SCREEN IN ANYWAY OR TOUCH I HAVE BEEN USING IT LIKE THIS FOR MONTHS STILL HAS APPLE WARRANTY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2012 a nice phone good condition looking to swap for a iphone or a good android phone just not getting on with it about a month old all the bits including box Hy.i sale my iphone 4 unlock from apple showroom.very good conditions.any question please call me.No pay pal and post! Cash on collection.thx 07896267900 Hi i have a brand new factory sealed factory unlocked iphone 4s for sale. Its unused and untouched and still sealed how i got it from apple. 320 ovno cash on collection or i can deliver if in leicester. Its a bargain i want a quick sale hence the low price. No timewasters and no scammers i will not post anywhere. Ring or text me on 07866199301. Hi im looking anyone who can fix the broken screen on my iphone 3gs car door was shut on it if u can fix this please text me with price thanks my number is 07922869820

0 comments:

Post a Comment