Monday, July 30, 2012

Immaculate iphone4 (black) boxed with brand new accessories..swap for s2 !

Immaculate near brand new condition..on vodafone network but not sure about others..it comes with original box and accessories including headphones still in wrapper.wanting to swap for a different phone as i had a better experience with samsung s2...call or txt me with any ideas u may have..cheers Used mobile but in very good condition. Currently on Vodafone but I can have it unlocked if needed. Please contact me for further info, thanks. Buyer needs to collect from southall or ladbroke grove. Here are specs: GENERAL 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 Anounced 2010, February Status Available. Released 2010, March BODY Dimensions 108.8 x 53.7 x 12.4 mm Weight 92 g DISPLAY Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors Size 240 x 400 pixels, 3.0 inches (~155 ppi pixel density)   - TouchWiz UI 2.0 Plus SOUND Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes   - DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine) MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 16GB Phonebook 2000 contacts, Photocall Call records Yes Internal 200 MB HI I AM SELLING MY SAMSUNG GALAXSY S2 WHICH I GOT FROM T MOBILE LAST MONTH AS AN UPGRADE. THE PHONE IS IN NEW CONDITION AND I AM ONLY SELLING IT AS THIS IS MY FIRST SMARTPHONE AND I FIND THEM TOO DIFFICULT TO USE. THE PHONE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NOT EVEN A SINGLE SCRATCH I WILL GO BACK TO USING MY OLD NOKIA 6300

0 comments:

Post a Comment