Friday, July 27, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 open to all networks +

Samsung galaxy s2 for sale. Comes with all accessories and is in box. Also comes with genuine cover and has only been used for a week. Phone is sim free. As new. No withheld numbers or texts please. 300 Ono Brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace phone bundle, new and unopened. The box Includes: Samsung Galaxy Ace phone Screen Protectors Leather case Suction holder Powered by Android, with apps and fast, full web browsing. 5 MP camera with dual LED flash, for great photos and video clips. Bright 3.5 All for a fantastic price of 200 ono. I have ended up buying another phone and no longer need the Galaxy Ace. Please contact me if interested Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB, Samsung galaxy s3 32GB in colour Marble white. New and Sealed. Never Opened and in perfect condition. Given to me as a birthday gift but has a new phone already. Parcel would be sent by royal mail recorded signed for, and a shipping fee of 5 applies. Thanks for Viewing and buying. Locked to o2. comes boxed with usb and charger. few minor scratches on the side as expected from a phone thats not brand new. Phone is only 4 months old so still has 8 months left on the warantee. 07428704561 Call or text anytime, based in the Kingswood/Fishponds area in Bristol. I am selling my iPhone 4s 16GB in black as I originally wanted the white handset which I now have. It is just 4 weeks old and in pristine condition. The phone was originally bought for 500 as a gift so your getting a bargain! If you have any questions, drop me a text and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please no spammers or time wasters. Thanks, Amber

0 comments:

Post a Comment