Sunday, July 29, 2012

Apple I Phone 3g ** bargain** +

i have an apple i phone 3g 8g boxed, in good condition, works perfectly, can been seen working, only selling as have brought a galaxy note. please call thanks Hi all. I am selling my iPhone 4, 16GB, locked on Vodafone, upgraded to the latest software, black 5 months old in a very good condition. Original box, all documentation, charger and never used headphones (all original Apple products). Always kept in protective shell and pouch case. One hardly noticeable scratch on the front and immaculate back. Perfect working order. Selling due to get upgrade to Samsung Galaxy Note (btw, great phone/tablet) Price 250 or nearest offer. Can deliver locally. I am also selling brand new Motorola Xoom 2 tablet plus 100 worth accessories. See my previous advert. Thanks for watching. Cheers, Thomas I have a 3 month old Black iPhone 4S 16GB UNLOCKED still under warranty till May 13, 2013. As new, no scratches, stuning Retina Display. I want to swap because I just prefer the white version. Ideally, I would like the White iPhone exact condition as mine, and under warranty. Contents: Apple iPhone 4S Black 16GB UNLOCKED Carger/USB Cable Original Box Headphones Product Literature SIM tool This is Genuine buy only. Please no PayPal. Face To Face Swap!!! Text/E-mail/Call or leave a message HTC HD2 Hi Ive Got A HTC HD2 Unlocked On All Networks For Sale &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment