Friday, July 27, 2012

Blackberry 8520 unlocked black *

blackberry black 8520 perfect working order unlocked to any network great phone but just upgraded comes with charger I am in warrington so call me on 07526410764 I got this when I upgraded my contract a few months ago, but I never used it as I kept my iphone. It comes boxed with all accessories. This phone is unlocked to any network Contact me for more details I have just on the 22/07/2012 had my iphone replaced with a brand new one from apple as the last one had battery problems. It is brand new with the front and rear cover still in place and is the lastest model. Fully boxed with headphone sealed and charger instrustions. My old one was on three mobile but I was lead to belive by apple this will work on any network but have no way to check. Dont go looking on ebay to many scammers this is 100% brand new. Collection only from Oldham or will deliver within Manchester free versace v8 mobile phone 50.00--O.N.O -mint condition -hardly used -dual sim just the phone on its own and its original white leather versace pouch(will include the charger if i find it) can swap this phone with something depending on what it is any questions please contact me on 07733665786 3 week old blackberry curve 9320. Flash, brilliant camera, internet works brilliantly on it, not much of a difference from the curve 9300 bar a flash, memory and more megabites on camera Looking an iphone, samsung or something. Will clean swap or swap with 100.

0 comments:

Post a Comment