Thursday, July 26, 2012

BEATS BY DR DRE HD TOUR HEDPHONES -

BEATS BY DR DRE TOUR HD HEADPHONES FOR SALE IN VARIOUS DIFFERENT COLOURS RED BLACK BLUE PINK WHITE THESE ARE 10 EACH OR 2 PAIRS FOR 15 FOR MORE INFO JUST GIZ A TXT OR RING ON 07861748672 THANKS Hi, I have a brand new Galaxy S3 in white which I was given as a gift but do not need it due to my company supplying me with a new Iphone last week. The handset hasnt been used and is in perfect condition. I am based in Bellshill but willing to meet in Glasgow area. Please do not ask me if I accept paypal, no scammer or time wasters please! Thanks Free Pay as You go Sim/Micro Sim Top Up 10 and get 250 Minutes, Unlimited Internet & Unlimited Texts to use in a month. Also 5 free credit included, first time you top up. No Contract required This is by far the best deal on the Market. Give me a ring, and I will get your sim to you within three days. Paul :) For sale is my iPhone 4 16GB Colour: black in good condition without original iPhone 4 box ( as sold on eBay) but do have my old iphone 3GS box and charger. open to sensible offers..!! May swap for another phone+cash or a ps3+cash NO OFFERS OR HAGGLING Blackberry torch handset. Excellent condiotioo faults whatsoever. no scratches ect , like new, no paint coming off or looking tatty like they sometimes get....literally like a new handset. The handset is about 6 month old as had to get new one when lost my other in Cyprus. Comes with Charger, box and all manu

0 comments:

Post a Comment