Saturday, July 28, 2012

DR DRE BEAT SOLO AND EARPHONES -

DR DRE HEADPHONE ORIGINAL IN WHITE AND BLACK BRAND NEW COMES WITH BOX 75 AND OVER DR DRE BEAT EARPHONE BRAND NEW BLACK AND RED 20 call me on 07773668907 nokia lumia 800 smartphone.16 gig.unlocked to any network less than a year old 160 or swap for iphone call 07598041004 I have for sale an iphone 4s 16gb in BLACK on the o2 network. The phone is immaculate with the protective stickers on the front and back. The phone comes with box and accessories and is still under apple care warranty. call or txt Adam on 07779365975 White blackberry bold 9780. 10 months old. Great condtion. O2 network. Only selling as i have changed to an iphone. 120 Text - 07515962588 Having trouble uploading a photo if u text me I can send u a photo of it. Offers considered but i need as much as i can get for my phone. Brand new screen with original film still on, and new rear housing so it looks absolutely mint. I have fully updated it to android 4.0 and it runs wicked fast with its powerful smartphone specs. Comes with: -Phone -Charger -Screen Protector -Black Original Case Need sold as soon as possible, because i really want a bike to for the summer and am saving for a new bmx. First to come is the first to serve. Contact me as soon as you can, thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment