Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blackberry torch 9800 !

blackberry torch for sale couple weeks old perfect condition takes any network and also was pay as you lookin for 150 ono contact me via phone or email direct on owenbyron AT hotmail.co.uk lookin forward to hearing your replys thanks The Nokia C5-03 is a great phone It has an unbelievable 5 Megapixel Camera comes with great WiFi speed and flash player The phone is in Mint Condition (no scratches on screen) and has a screen protector on it already.i will also throw in a silicon case that protects the phone from falls also 2gb memory card! The phone is fully boxed up with USB, ear phones,manuals,Ovi disc and also the charger. and just to top it off the phone is unlocked to all networks if interested please email me ONLY UP FOR COLLECTION BY THE WAY payment in cash Email me or contact me on mobile:07446692012 you won’t be disappointed Thank you! Immaculate has had screen protector and original graphite blackberry cover since day 1 unlocked with box and original car charger true bargaiot to be missed I have got a brand new condition iPhone 4s in white which is 64gb.I will include the box and charger and will throw in my case if the full price is paid.it is factory unlocked so will accept any sim card.it has still got its 12months manufactures warranty as it is a unwanted gift. Please ring me or text me on 07853089911 Only pick up IPhone 3gs 16GB white. Unlocked to all networks (legally so can be used with iTunes!) Boxed with charger. Couple of cracks, one in front left bottom corner (not across touch screen) two tiny cracks on bottom at back. Hence the price! Open to offers. Pick up in Scarborough or to arrange ownpostage. I can post at extra cost. Payment by Paypal our cash on collection. Pictures available on request. Grab a bargain :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment