Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blackberry 9300 3g For sale , with the box, headphones , case etc. ?

Im selling my blackberry 9300 due to an upgrade , the phone works perfectly , and only has few scratches on the top of the screen , it costs 5 pounds to get a new cover so its not a big issue ,i want to sell the phone as soon as possible , it comes with a box , charger , headphones and a spare battery . Iphone 4 16gb Black I used it on O2 network 2 months old due to upgrade to 4s. As you can see in the pictures it is like new in full working order The charger, box, and headphones are from my new iphone so brand new and unused. 290 ono Any questions call 07912412912 mint condition scratchless unlocked 1st to see will buy cash on collection 07736300051 -Owned for about 2 months -Great condition, only small very minor scratches, nothing noticeable -Locked to Vodafone -Perfect working order -Selling as i going on contract with business Dale 07824992465 Looking for a SWAP?? I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One X but I am looking to go back to the iPhone as I prefer iOS to the Android OS. Handset is in excellent condition and only 1 month old (11 month warranty remaining). I still have the box, manual, charger and ear phones. Ideally looking for an iPhone 4S 16GB or a newish iPhone 4 16GB on the Three network, Contact me if interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment