Friday, July 27, 2012

Brand New Unopened Samsung Galaxy S3 on O2 Network *

Hi, I have a brand new Galaxy S3 in white which I was given as a gift but do not need it due to my company supplying me with a new Iphone last week. The handset hasnt been used and is in perfect condition. I am based in Bellshill but willing to meet in Glasgow area. Please do not ask me if I accept paypal, no scammer or time wasters please! Thanks HELLO HAVE A APPLE IPHONE 4S ON VODAFONE I HAVE HAD THIS FOR NEARLY 6-7 MONTHS STILL IN GOOD CONDITION BOXED AND IT IS STILL UNDER APPLE WARRANTY CALL ME ON - 07572381730 Apple iPhone 4 16GB black phone is faulty and sold as faulty phone is stuck on conect to iTunes logo restoring with iTunes has proved unsuccessful price is 150 Can meet in Uxbridge or Wembley iphone 3g 8gb unlocked and jailbroken open to anynetwork boxed with charger usual crack on the back near the docking point not bad full working order I have a white iphone 4s on tmobile for sale. it comes with the box and unused headphones and charger. The phone has only been used a couple of times. The reason i am selling the phone is it was a unwanted gift. This is a genuine item. I am open to sensible offers and no time wasters.cash on collection only. I do not want to swap anything nor do i accept paypal n will not shift abroad so dont bother asking and no scammers. Thank you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment