Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wow cheap price Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 16 GB White (Unlocked) Great condition ?

In very good condition just slightly scratch on the back cover other than that it is like new. Slightly used. T-mobile but Unlocked to all network. Box and accessories included. Not stupid scammer Hi ther iv got a blackberry curve 8250 for spares or repaire the charging station is broke i think it has shorted im not sure and the battery it comes with is also dead but can be used for spares the screen and scroll are in good codition so if needin your own blackberry fixed this might help as they are reely easy to replace unlocked, come with usb, charger head phone, and boxed ring 07725131452 no time waster and plz ring dont text. thank for looking at my add Hi guys, I have got my brand new iPhone 4S 16GB in white for sale. I have received the phone from my insurance as a replacement to my lost handset. I have opened the box purely to unlock the phone so that it can be used on ANY GSM network in the world - I paid 15 to Three Mobile for the service. As shown on photos, charger and lead and headphones are included along with the iPhone. NO TIME WASTERS - QUICK SALE. Call me or text me on 07512803425. Thank you iphone 4 for sale white mint condition comes with charger may take senseble offer 220 ono phone me on 07779333878 i am in coventry not birmingham

0 comments:

Post a Comment