Sunday, September 9, 2012

SAMSUNG GT - E1190 BRAND NEW +

UNWANTED GIFT STILL IN PACKAGING UNOPENED. SMALL FLIP PHONE ON T-MOBILE. BRAND NEW PAYG SIM CARD. BASIC PHONE FOR CALLS AND MESSAGES. WILL DELIVER FOR COST OF FUEL. This is an unwanted upgrade less than 2 months old. It runs on Windows 7.5 and has 14 GB memory. This phone is in 1st class condition, no scratches or bumps. It comes boxed will all extras. Please note that this phone take a micro sim card and not an ordinery card. The phone is unlocked to all networks including Network 3. Genuine enquiries only please - I will not post this phone I have ihpone 4 16 GB excellent condition like new but blocked in uk can work in any other country. Just for 180. Call me on 07502018452 dont text pls Hi, I have a White Iphone 4s 16gb, comes boxed with everything except headphones. Phone has had a cover since purchase on front/back so has no scratches. Network is O2. Would be willing to swap for a new model Blackberry, with cash, please send me your offers. Or sell for 350. Thanks. - Email Me Your Adress Or Come And Collect Your Sim! (I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH ONE DAY) - I Can Provide More Than One Sim, Just Tell Me How Much You Need! - This SIM CARD is FREE. - Read Below To Get More Information - GiffGaff Runs on the 02 Network - IGNORE the price of 1 above(It Wont Let Me Advertise If I Dont Put A Price! - Works with ANY phone that is on 02 network or unlocked &

0 comments:

Post a Comment