Sunday, September 9, 2012

Iphone 4 white swap for blackberry torch or bold !

Hi I have a white iphone4 16gig orange network boxed etc it has a small little crack top corner dose not affect the phone screen etc works brilliantly want to swap for a blackberry plus 100 pound my way any one intrested txt 07742520321 It is in really clean condition and factory unlocked so does take any network. I mean there is not even a single scratch. I have with full special edition box with all the accessories. I just got a company phone so I do not need anymore. Please email me I will contact you ASAP. Cash on collection only. Thanks iPhone 4S 32GB Black, Like new few marks but not visible. Comes with cables, box and 20 leather case and 15.00 screen protectors but can be removed all included in the price. More information please call me, 400.00 ONO - 07545220881. in very good condition,with box,silicone case,extra screen protector Middle button broken,may be a cheap fix for sum1, everything works perfect. 120 or make me an offer BT AC4600 Conference phone 25 BT AC4600 Conference Phone has three powerful microphones and digitally tuned speaker provide full 360 degree coverage for offices and small meeting rooms. The BT AC4600 Conference technology enables up to ten people in one location to participate in a high quality, full duplex audio conference

0 comments:

Post a Comment