Thursday, September 6, 2012

BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300 MODEL BARGAIN +

HI, I HAVE A BLACKBERRY 9300 MODEL, WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE 8520 VERSION, IT IS USED , THEREFORE HAS A COUPLE OF MARKS, BUT IN A GOOD CONDITION OVERALL, IT IS A BLACK COLOURED EDITION WITH PINK BUTTONS AND PINK BACK COVER, IT IS ALSO UNLOCKED AND THEREFORE BE USED ON MOST NETWORKS, THERE IS NO BOX OR INSTRUCTIONS, JUST THE PHONE ITSELF AND A CHARGER.. BARGAIN 65 NO OFFERS.. Iam selling my iphone because i have a blackberry and caot get use to the touch screen. it comes with box receipt. and 8 month warranty. bought at Phones4U. brand new iphone 4s still in its box sealed very cheap price factory unlocked so open to any netwrok can be delivered anywhere in london charges apply for postage and packaging for more info give me a call on 07849794690 (russel) I am selling my Iphone 4S White on Orange 16GB the phone is like brand new, in perfect fully working condition It comes with the cables etc and box - however the lid of the box is missing No offers - please call if interested 0 7 9 8 4 9 7 2 0 2 5 my daughter just got the new bb curve 9320 on vodaphone pay as you go i still have box etc but shes now wanting a samsung galaxy so shes wanting to sell this bb or swop it please feel free to contact lesley on 07840303328 either txt me as i am not always available to answer calls

0 comments:

Post a Comment