Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CHEAP BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900- £60 BARGAIN! ?

UNLOCKED BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 in full working condition good condition comes with memory card and blackberry charger unlocked to all networks no timewasters and no offers Hi I am selling my Samsung Europa Pay As You go with 3 Network with all accesories in original Box . It is 3 months old phone , I purchased it as a second phone as not used much till now . Please only contact if you are serious to buy . I can meet to deliver it mainly in Central London . ( Will prefer to meet at South Kensington) * SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 FOR SALE - EXCELLENT CONDITION * I am selling my Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone. It has been used with a Vodafone contract sim card to this date, and is still in excellent condition with a screen protector fitted and two different additional cases included (leather executive wallet case and a rubber / gel protective case) It has a monstrous amount of memory as I bought a 32GB micro SD storage card to go with the 16GB internal memory, and I will include this with the phone. It comes in its original box with all manuals, charger and headphones included Only selling due to desperately needing to raise money ASAP I am willing to post this first class recorded deliver to anywhere in the UK and this will cost an additional 7.99 If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me Regards I have just found out that I am going on a placement in Holland on the 20th of september so I am trying to make some money and need a quick sale. The phone is only a few weeks old and is factory unlocked. I still have the box

0 comments:

Post a Comment