Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Black +

Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB in black. Unlocked and in good condition. Runing iOS5 and has some payed apps installed First to come buys 110 o.n.o Selling my iPhone 4 because I have a new phone now, its only just over a month old, comes with the box and a case, need a quick sale! its in mint condition and works perfectly and it unlocked so it can be used on any network For any questions do not hesitate to ring me on 07411786741 Needs to be sold asap! no time wasters or silly offers, its worth more as it is. HERE I HAVE MY BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G IT IS ONLY A FEW MONTHS OLD AN IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS IM LOOKING TO SWAP FOR AN I PHONE OR SONY XPERIA THE PHONE IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AN COMES WITH THE BOX AN CHARGER AN DATA LEADS ANYONE INTERESTED CAN TEXT ME ON 07544344772 ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT JUST HAD A NEW HOUSING PUT ON IT ALL OTHER OFFERS CONSIDERED Selling my acatel 990 one touch fone. Had it for 3 weeks been used for about week but then got my contract fone. I doin for quick sell 50 quid if gone asap. Comes with box chaarger usb head phones never been used. On 02. htc wildfire unlocked excellnt working also i have an htc wildfire s with a cracked outer screen /digitiser boxed both for 90.00 the part for this is 10.00 and pretty easy to fit .

0 comments:

Post a Comment