Tuesday, September 11, 2012

IPhone 4 Black 16gb excellent condition, ?

I am selling an iPhone 4 Black 16gb, it is in excellent condition, The iPhone comes with box( documents included), USB cable/charger. Contact me if you have any questions. If I do not pick up please leave a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Serious buyers only. Thank you for viewing. Chris BRAND NEW iPhone 4 8gb White T-Mobile c/w Telephone Tech Support Till 7th October 2012, Apple Warranty till 8th July 2013. Includes Original box & Charger. Also includes a Duracell myGrid charging pad also with the power sleeve to fit the iPhone 4, a cygnett work mate pro shock protector case & 2 spare front screen protectors. This phone was a replacement from the Apple Store Eldon Square Newcastle 7/9/12. Will Jailbreak for FREE on request. Open to reasonable cash offers Apple Iphone 4S White in excelltent condition as always used screen protector and case. I have been using a 3 sim card in it but it is model A1387 so according to google it is unlocked. Comes with charger, might also be able to find the box, sorry no headphones. Can be seen working. Cash on collection only, it wont be posted to nigeria or similar and please no silly offers. Thanks for looking, any questions call or text 07863535787 cheers I have this brand new phone with THE CHARGER , never been charged or used. I bought three contracts but I do not need new phones hence these are up for grabs. Still in the original packaging, with charger, USER MANUAL etc. This phone has never been turned on. This is not refurbished. I can pos

0 comments:

Post a Comment