Thursday, September 6, 2012

Black Apple iPhone 3G 8GB (3 Network) -

Black Apple iPhone 3G 8GB (3 Network) in mint condition- works like new- Factory restored and comes with battery charger and battery pin. Only reason I’m selling is because I received an upgrade through work. If you are interested please call me 00447552829756 or email me at j_flynatcampusdotie - Ready for collection from Tower bridge - East London. Thanks This phone is a google M99 4s (on Android), please Google / YouTube it for more info. In brand new condition, 2 batteries, 4s box, charger, earphones and bumper case. Excellent phone and a great price I am reposting this ad as to many time waster I have my iPhone 4 good condition and it is 16 gb comes with screen protector on it an a cover plzzzzzzzz no time wasters needs to be gone by tommorow will swap what have you got ? and also will sell for 260 been told I can get 290 for it Whita 16gb 4S still under apple warranty brand new condition and always been cased with both front and back protectors. No marks what so ever. Boxed - manuals and earphones brand new never used or taken out of the box. Bought from apple so is unlocked to all networks. HERE I HAVE MY BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G IT IS ONLY A FEW MONTHS OLD AN IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS IM LOOKING TO SWAP FOR AN I PHONE OR SONY XPERIA THE PHONE IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AN COMES WITH THE BOX AN CHARGER AN DATA LEADS ANYONE INTERESTED CAN TEXT ME ON 07544344772 ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT JUST HAD A NEW HOUSING PUT ON IT ALL OTHER OFFERS CONSIDERED

0 comments:

Post a Comment