Friday, September 7, 2012

IPhone 4S with Cloud Drive - BNIB - 16GB *

iPhone 4S Cloud - White ---------------------------------- Brand New in Box - Sealed I have an unwanted upgrade from 3. As I already have an i-Phone 4S. Brand new iPhone 4S with Cloud drive 16Gb. No Exchanges No Negotiation No Time wasters No Paypal rubbish No Retarded texts No Stupid Text messages!! Interested person should only calll: 07907448944 Thanks for looking. Collection in person only. iphone 4 32gb brand new, unlocked going cheap!!! postage only!!! fast delivery!!! no time wasters. New IPhone 4s 32GB in black, unlocked to any network. I am selling an unwanted upgrade, still factory sealed. This phone is for collection only, Leyton area (Central line). i will not post and will not accept paypal. For serious buyers, offers will not be accepted Any questions please call or text me on 07878931593 ****IPHONE is blocked and works only outside UK, on any network.*****(I bought it 3 months ago on eBay as new in the box but it stopped working recently. I have found out that the seller claimed insurance to get a new one. I have checked that this phone works perfectly well when used outside UNITED KINGDOM)******* iPhone 4S 32GB, white colour. Very very good condition. Unlocked to any network. Runs latest software iOS 5.1.1. Can be jailbroken. I can install TOMTOM if you want. Warranty until 15th December 2012. Comes with USB cable, charger and the case. Collection from Tooting Bec, Sou

0 comments:

Post a Comment