Saturday, September 8, 2012

BT Converse 2025 2 Line Office Phone ?

In good working order. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please. For collection in Brixton. Thank you BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 IN GOOD CONDITION COMES WITH CHARGER IN FULLY WORKING ORDER ON ALL NETWORKS IN BLACK 120 ONO 07779996659 NO TIMEWASTERS HTC SENSATION XE FOR SALE COMES IN BOX AS NEW CONDITION WITH BEATS AUDIO HEADPHONES. HAS DUAL CORE 1.5 PROCESSOR VERY QUICK BROWSING THE NET. PHONE IS MINT CONDITION. MAY SWAP FOR IPHONE 4/4S OR GALAXY S2/3 DEPENDING ON PH CAN MAYBE PUT CASH. APPLE IPHONE 4S WHITE FACTORU UNLOCKED WITH APPLE WARRANTY 16GB COMES WITH PHONE, CHARGER & HEADPHONES RECEIPT WILL BE PROVIDED blackberry 9800 in good condition for sale or swap will consider any other blackberry if its older than mine i will want cash on top my blackberry is on all networks and fully working if intrested contact me on 07592938748

0 comments:

Post a Comment